Discussion in 'Generell' started by Propretor, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Propretor

Propretor New Member

2. Propretor

Propretor New Member

Hi!
    It's been a year. But I did not manage to see the response of the author ... I recall your problem. I have the IMAX B6 Ultimate. However, it is not correct INI file in LogView. INI file from the IMAX B6 does not fit my charger. After 12800mAh capacity resets to 0. In addition, very often it breaks the connection with the computer and resumes again in a new window. Such problems not have in INI files for iCharger. Can I get help? LogView Studio too large in size, requires a powerful computer and difficult to understand...
    Best Regards, Roman.
  3. Propretor

Propretor New Member

I continue...
    According to the information:
    http://blog.dest-unreach.be/2012/01/29/imax-b6-charger-protocol-reverse-engineered,
    hundreds mAh transmitted 42-byte send and units - 43 byte.
    However, the strange people of SkyRC use only 7 bits for transmission of information, 8 bits = 1 always !!!
    But the problem can be solved!
    If you now consider LogView C = ([42] -128) * 100+ [43] -128 in mAh, I suggest
    reaches byte [42] to 127, switch the calculation by the formula C = [42]*100 + [43] -128. Then the boundary is expanded to 25599mAh that is already well on its own.
    But because you can go even further - to organize a counter that if [42] = 255, then switch to the next value of the formula C = ([42] + 128) * 100+ [43] -128 well, etc.
    It is also possible to use the comparison to byte [69] - the time of the operation, if [69] is not 0, it calculates from the modified formula...
    I ask the developer to correct the code LogView. It will be useful to all owners of IMAX B6, of which a great many around the world.