Discussion in 'International Area' started by Propretor, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Propretor

Propretor New Member

I apologize for the bad English. He is not my native language. This text - the result of an automatic translation.
    I want to express my gratitude to the author of the program. However, I encountered a few bugs. I would like to get an explanation about it.
    1. Take the ready file, for example, IMAX B6.ini and rename it as you want, such as IMAX B6_A.ini. Delete all files IMAX B6.ini folder C: \ Documents and Settings \ UserName \ Application \ Data \ LogView \ Geraete \ and C: \ Program Files \ LogView 2 \ Geraete \. Do it for the purity of the experiment, so as not to duplicate files with the same Device_ID = ID_IMAX_B6.
    Select this new file IMAX B6_A.ini from the device list in the program LogView (file has the same content). As a result, all transfer of data is distorted:
    IMAX B6.ini
    [​IMG]
    IMAX B6_A.ini
    [​IMG]
  2. Propretor

Propretor New Member

2. Read the documentation:
    [​IMG]
    According to the documentation in the INI file has coefficients which, if not set, default is 1, 0 and 0.
    Faktor1 =
    OffsetWert1 =
    OffsetSumme1 =
    FaktorN =
    OffsetWertN =
    OffsetSummeN =
    So changing these coefficients for the IMAX B6 and iCharger 306B I'm not getting any difference (coefficients becomes equal to 10, 100 and 1000). LogView displays the same values as the display of the charger. Question - why?
    According to the documentation coefficients must change the reading program LogView.
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  3. Propretor

Propretor New Member

3. I have a charger iCharger 306B. In its INI file a section:
    [Stati]
    StatiAnzahl = 12
    001 = charging
    002 = discharging
    003 = monitor
    004 = waiting
    005 = test motor
    006 = done
    007 = error
    008 = lixx trickle
    009 = Nixx trickle
    010 = foam cut
    011 = info
    012 = ex-discharging
    According to the documentation if you insert a similar unit in the INI file IMAX B6 should be a positive effect. At discharge should appear message in English discharge, just as it does with iCharger 306B. However, the German names are:
    [​IMG]
  4. Propretor

Propretor New Member

4.When I build graphs of discharge or charge in conjunction with LogView iCharger 306B, no problem.
    [​IMG]

However, when I use the IMAX B6 Ultimate, if exceeded 12800mAh occurs resetting of capacity (the amount of charge):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Why is this happening? How to fix this situation?
  5. Propretor

Propretor New Member

Hi!
    It's been a year. But I did not manage to see the response of the author ... I recall your problem. I have the IMAX B6 Ultimate. However, it is not correct INI file in LogView. INI file from the IMAX B6 does not fit my charger. After 12800mAh capacity resets to 0. In addition, very often it breaks the connection with the computer and resumes again in a new window. Such problems not have in INI files for iCharger. Can I get help? LogView Studio too large in size, requires a powerful computer and difficult to understand...
    Best Regards, Roman.